Here you can find a multitude of resources you will need as a cadet or as a cadet’s parent. These are all provided free of charge as PDFs you can download. Please note these will open in the current tab you are using.
Please log in on the Cadet Portal to access the most up-to-date instructional resources. When you log in, it will open, by default, at the File Repository. There are tabs along the top of the page: select the “Cadet Training” tab to access the Instructional Guides.
- 1 CATO 55-04 – Air Cadet Dress Instructions
- 2 Annex A Numbered Orders of Dress
- 3 Annex C Sikh Dress Policy
- 6 Annex D Badges – Illustrations and Descriptions
- 11 Annex F Appendices 4-6 (Lanyards, Medals, and Ribbons)
- 44 Squadron Standing Orders
- National Courses Handbook for Cadets and Parents
- Lesson Plan Template (Editable)
- Music Theory Basic to Level 5
- APD201 – The Canadian Forces Manual Of Drill And Ceremonial
- Cadet Marksmanship Program Reference Manual Part 1