44 Squadron is excited to continue offering our dynamic youth leadership development program, even during this pandemic. Clearly, the program will look different than in the past, but we remain committed to offering a fun and engaging experience for all cadets.
We will be conducting our next new cadet Registration session on Saturday, 3 Oct 2020 at our primary training location – 302 Devine Street – from 11:00am to 1:00pm. The following Public Health Measures will be in place:
- face masks must be worn
- hand sanitizer will be available
- social distancing will be in effect
- a limit on the number of registrants allowed in the building will be be enforced
Registration requirements are:
- the youth who is registering and, at least one parent/guardian must be present
- proof of age / Canadian residency status (e.g., Canadian Birth Certificate, passport, Certificate of Canadian Citizenship, or Permanent Residence Card) must be presented
- proof of medical insurance (i.e., Ontario Health Card) must be presented
To assist in expediting the registration process, we are attaching 2 key documents to this post. You are encouraged to complete these documents and bring them with you when you register, however, we will have blank hard copies on-site, as well. There will be additional documents / information provided on-site.
The two documents are:
Please direct any questions on this topic to the Squadron Administration Officer.