Here are the following announcements from Tuesday April 4th 2017:
- Reminder if you have been given a camp form that it needs to be returned ASAP so that you can go on the course that you have been selected for.
- The first night of orienteering training will be this Wednesday April 5 1900-2100. Dress is appropriate civilian attire.
- The Rifle Team will practice Thursday April 6 at 1830 – 2100
- Gliding this Sunday April 9th 1100-1700. Dress warm, bring a lawn chair, snacks and your HEALTH CARD. Dress is appropriate civilian attire.
- Music Lessons this Sunday April 9th 1830-2100
- Drill Team will practice Monday April 10 1900-2100.
- Tuesday April 18th will be a sports night at Lansdowne Public School 1830-2100.
- Tagging will be the weekend of April 20, 21, 22. More details and sign up sheets to come.
- The spring FTX will be the 5, 6, 7 weekend of May.
- Reminder that annual is the 21st of May more details to follow.
- Please remember if you sign up for something you should attend, if unable please call the Squadron 519-331-7131 and leave a message.
Enjoy your week!